Friday, July 6, 2012

Dare to Dream inspired me..

I stumbled across this page a couple of months ago. The name is what initially caught my eye. Dare to Dream...What a catchy phrase! This is where my inspirational journey began! Funny thing was, I remembered meeting this guy years ago, when he was only 8 years old. He was an incredibly talented kid playing the drums! I remember thinking, He is going to do great things! Many years passed (I wont say how many) 0_o you understand :) I find that same kid, doing great things! I "Liked" his page and began reading. I started going back every morning for motivational reasons. As most of you know, I wrote a Blog a few weeks ago, called crossroads. This very inspirational page with such insight is what moved me to thinking along the lines I did! It has opened so many doors for me, just by the truth and feeling in each post! It's helped me believe more in myself, which in turn boosted my self confidence! Now I go a couple of times a day for inspiration and motivation! I can do anything I set my mind to...I can be anything I want to be! It's brought me peace, and an incredible sense of what CAN be...Thank you Wayne Caraway, from the little boy on the drums, to the amazing Man you grew to be!

http://www.facebook.com/waynecaraway

6 comments:

  1. Ditter, you are an awesome woman with an incredibly big heart. You give so much of yourself to everyone you come in contact with and try to give more. Wayne Caraway is truly inspirational and has an amazing mind and personality. I am thankful that you introduced him to the group. I am also thankful that you can continue to "dream your dreams" and get your daily dose of motivation. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom on his page and blog. We all should make a point to visit for a daily dose. Thank you for sharing yourself and Wayne with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam! I try to share it with someone daily...I'm experiencing positive changes in my life because of it...I would love for others to travel that road with me!

      Delete
  2. I love everything motivational. I might have to check out that site! And Ditter, you know I'm so thrilled for you, my sister! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should, Kim! And thank you so much!!

      Delete
  3. Elana and I really love all the motivational quotes. When I need a pick me up, I know I can always find something there to help me re-focus my energies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So d I, Mark and Elana! It's really changed my life!

      Delete

Love feedback!