Friday, July 20, 2012

It's that time!

OK, so every once in a while I don't watch where I put my feet. It's common knowledge amongst us clumsy ones, if you're not careful, you fall! Simple as that! Thing is, I like being clumsy! I like not always watching where I am going...not being so careful. Once in a while you stumble onto something that changes your life! Be it a Person, a career, or something spiritual! My life has taken many different routes in the past few months, and I have to say, I have no regrets! I have learned and achieved so much! It's actually spinning faster than I can keep up, and it's an incredible feeling! I have met some amazing People on this journey...People who have taught me things about myself I knew I was missing, but didn't take that step to grab on to it! I'm going straight to the top, and you know what? That's exactly where I deserve to be :) So remember this...Only the truly greats are born from determination..Don't give up EVER! Go after what you want...If you don't get it...There is something bigger and better around the next corner! I'm at the crossroads again, as attractive as East and West are, I've decided to keep heading North! Watch me fly!

11 comments:

  1. At the crossroads again.....seems like we were just there and sad to say that my "feelers" were wrong for you my little Cubby Bear....having said that, I know that this time you are truly following your heart and what it wants. After much consideration, I know that you are making the wisest decision to head North. If you think about it, North is UP, UP, UP and that is where you are heading. I know that you ARE determined to reach the top and how exciting it will be to watch you get there. I am so proud of you my friend and my heart just beams with love for you. I will LOVE watching you fly....you will soar to greater and greater heights than you have ever reached before. Just remember to peek down at me once in a while and give me that beautiful smile of yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always know the right thing to say, Pammie! I love flying and I'm enjoying this ride I'm on! Come on, go with me :) Much love for you, Lady!! <3

      Delete
  2. I am so happy for you. Mainly for the fact that you have never "settled" on being ok in the moment. You have strived to excel, for that, I commend you. Best of luck in any endeavor you may stumble upon. Love you Ditter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Denise!! That means alot! I love you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fly on free bird. And while you're at it, kick some ass and take some names

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got my ass kicking boots on Jerry!! :D

      Delete
  5. You are the author of your own destiny...life happens just the way you write it..you want success..fame..love?..then write it into your life! The best kept secret is...your are the Michealangelo of your own life. You alone have the power to change anything, because you alone choose your thoughts and you alone are the one who feels your feelings.
    ~You create your own universe as you go along~ Winston Churchill~
    "Der", I know you will do great things...keep going forward and dont look back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri...Ditto that, beautiful Sister of mine! My biggest supporters have been my Family...along with My Group members :) When Dad said, I'm proud of you, you really are Ditter the Great...It made all of this worth it! I love you, Terri!

      Delete
  6. I think you are a strong woman and have a big determination in life. You work hard and go after what you want. That makes you amazing. You take life and you create where you want to go. You don't let anyone do it for you.

    ReplyDelete

Love feedback!