Sunday, September 30, 2012

Authors that kick ass!

I must say, I have read thousands of books in the last 20 years. There are some that stand out still. Certain ones that I remember as if I read them last week! Johanna Lindsey, Bertrice Small, Julie Garwood, Sandra Brown, to name a few. Times are changing...I have ran up on some more recent ones that have blown my literal mind. Authors so good that I have bought and read everything they have at least 3 times. I highly suggest you check them out, You wont regret it! Laurann Dohner, Liz Crowe, Dawn Montgomery, Margie Church, Dianne Duvall and Brindle Chase!! AMAZING writers! There are a few more on my list, but start here..You can thank me for it later ;)

6 comments:

  1. Duvall, Dohner and Chase!!!! The best !'n

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh. *blush* I'm honored!!! Thank you so much sweety!!! XoXoX Love ya Ditter!!

    Brindle Chase
    www.forlorn-hope.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for adding my name to your new favorites list. And for telling everyone about it.

    ((hugs))
    Margie

    ReplyDelete

Love feedback!