Thursday, September 20, 2012

Co- Authoring with Dawn Montgomery

Some of you have already heard the news! For those who haven't, I am Co-Authoring with the amazing Dawn Montgomery! It's a dream come true for me, as she is one of my favorite Authors and has been since I read her first novel, Primal Hunger! I fell in love with her Dragon shifters shortly after that! We started our journey together a few days ago and I must say, it's been wonderful! We work so good together. We finish each others thoughts and sentences! The story is flowing like water, and I for one am loving it! This is a new and incredible experience for me! I am honored to be working with Dawn and I thank her for giving me this opportunity to write with her! We will be posting more information soon, so stay tuned! :)

27 comments:

  1. Mischief, mayhem, and sexy alpha males at the Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!!!!I am so happy for you and cannot wait to read y'all's book!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am really excited to be working with Dawn!

      Delete
    2. We're having so much fun writing together!

      Delete
  3. Congrats!!!! I can't wait to read what you two have come up with. Lots of sexiness I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is awesome!! I cant wait to read what you two come up with!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can hear all the girly giggles from here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo.......bring on the alpha male and bring on the naughty.....can't wait.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo hoo.......bring on the alpha male and bring on the naughty.....can't wait.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo hoo.......bring on the alpha male and bring on the naughty.....can't wait.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo hoo.......bring on the alpha male and bring on the naughty.....can't wait.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Can't wait to see what you two have come up with ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You two rock! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gloria!! It's coming along beautifully! It will be here before you know it :)

      Delete
  12. A match made in heaven, I believe! P.S. I do blueprints for beach houses!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love feedback!