Sunday, September 9, 2012

Neighbor Chronicles-Take 4

So Mrs. Eye float found the condom! Now I don't speak any other language other than English, but cursing is obviously universal! I could hear the "F" bomb being slung around in rapid intervals! She had that condom dangling from her pissed off fingers...Holding it up high, and slinging it around like it was alive! He had a blank look on his face! Classic!!! He had absolutely NO idea what she was holding or why it was there! She stomped off inside with him on her heels. Pity, that...I was truly enjoying his tongue lashing! They emerged a few hours later, eyeballing my house with disdain! I guess he convinced her it was me...Such a shame! :)

2 days go by without incident. I'm walking out to check the mail and I have 2 flat tires. Standing there with my mouth hanging open, I glance up in time to see the blinds snap close! Thank God they weren't cut, only the caps were gone from the valve stems! After calling someone to come take me to the auto parts place, We aired up the tires and replaced the stems. It was war now!

I waited until 2am and grabbed a flash light....I went from window to window shining it in and flicking it off. The police show up appx 20 minutes later, asking me if I saw anything. Of course I didn't! Needless to say, it went on for another hour. I finally gave up and went to bed, only to get up to two more flats...and a grudging respect for my idiot wall eyed neighbor...Stay tuned...

12 comments:

  1. Wow...sneaky bugger. can't wait for next installment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would cut that bitches hands off

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bastard!! WOW you gotta give him something good now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that fucker. Oh hell no. I am coming down the 2nd week of Oct., I will make it a point to come visit you. He had no idea who he is messing with. I am honestly pissed off that he needs to be an ass. Especially to you. He wants war, he will get it. I have faith in you Ditter, step it up at least 3 notches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I stepped it up Denise...I stepped it up... :)

      Delete
  5. LOL! This is classic entertainment now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Joy...it's amazing what people will do, isnt it haha

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Hiya Carmen...glad you stopped in to read :)

      Delete

Love feedback!