Saturday, April 27, 2013

My review of - His Right Hand- by Silence O'Shea

       

         When I started this book, I had no idea what I would encounter. Silence O'Shea is a brand new author, so I decided to give her a try. I must say I'm happy with my decision. I loved the quirk and realism of the characters. She brought the story to life with what I like to call, the author's POV. (Learned that phrase recently.) In case you're wondering, her personality gave the story flare. It was humorous and unpredictable. Definitely not the norm and I so appreciate that. I smiled, laughed out loud, cringed and cried. For a novella, she pulled out all the stops. I didn't feel cheated in plot or character development. I look forward to reading more of her work. Great job, Miss. O'Shea.

        Mike Jasper has it all. Money, good looks, humor and charm. As the CEO of a successful company, he takes his responsibilities serious and his play time, even more so. But something is missing in his life, which becomes obvious in his failed relationships. When the last one ends in disaster, he turns to his assistant for help...and gets more than he bargained for.

       Ellen has been Jasper's right hand for ten years. She's quick, intelligent, efficient and dependable. When he confides in her about his unusual situation, she does something he doesn't expect. After agreeing to help with his problem, the two of them embark on a journey, both incredible and outrageous, discovering themselves along the way.

      This was truly a pleasure to read. Very hot and sexy with a touch of humor. I highly recommend.
      Rate it 5stars.


 http://www.amazon.com/His-Right-Hand-ebook/dp/B00C0KVGVK/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1367114043&sr=1-3&keywords=silence+o%27shea

8 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed this book so glad I listened to Ditter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ann!! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I loved the pace of it!

      Delete
  2. *whew!* Okay. I can breathe again. :) Thank you SO MUCH, Ditter! And you too, Ann! I'm crazy humbled either of you would read my little story. I'm learning a ton, too. Everyone had been SO cool and helpful. But none cooler than Ditter. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! It was a great book! I don't know why you were nervous! I absolutely LOVE the quirk!! You rocked it!

      Delete
  3. First book and all. And I've had a few...um, not so nice comments. Which I try to ignore, but it does make ya a little gun shy. So seriously, thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't leave a review if I don't enjoy a book...It was wonderful. Trust me, not them lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review!! Putting this on my tbr list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great!! You won't be disappointed!

      Delete

Love feedback!