Thursday, May 30, 2013

Haunting Melody St. Claire ARC review!



    As many of you know, Haunting Melody St. Claire releases tomorrow. I just received the first ARC review and couldn't be more thrilled!

   Haunting Melody St. Claire got it's first ARC review!!http://wickedlilpixie.com/2013/05/30/sahara-h-arc-review-haunting-melody-st-claire-by-dawn-montgomery-and-ditter-kellen/

I received this ARC from the publisher in exchange for an honest review. I wasn’t expecting a whole lot when I requested this novella, I had read the pair’s previous work FoxFire and while that was fun, it didn’t stick with me as much as this novella. Haunting Melody St. Claire seems like it will be your average girl meets ghost novella, but there is an amazing twist that I won’t share because it will ruin the entire thing. The set-up was actually pretty perfect, I thought that a little too much of the novella was spent with Melody dealing with the fact that there was a ghost in the house, but the rest of the novella more than made up for it, and if I am being too ambiguous, it’s because I cannot spoil the tear-jerking, giant twist that these two authors put into their work.

4.5 of 5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love feedback!