Friday, July 26, 2013

The Neighbor Chronicles-Take 17


      Where did I leave off? Oh yes. Mr. Ugly reincarnate opened his mouth and my brother planted a fist in the hole. Blood sprayed the door as he flew back onto his ass. He didn't get up. We stood there looking at him for several heartbeats before we sprang into action. I retrieved the gun while my brother drug him none too gently down the steps and across the yard, by his feet.
     The second I saw his wife come flying out her front door, I grabbed the broom and sailed off the porch in her direction. No, I didn't use it to fly with. Although... (You know why a Witch shaves her Hoo Hah? To get a better grip on the broom.) Just thought I'd throw that in there. So, She landed on my brother's back, right about the time I swung. Nailing her across the shoulders. She screamed and turned loose with a quickness. After writhing on the ground at my feet, she stood and staggered back to her porch, leaving ugly asleep near an ant bed. He was beginning to come to by this point and my brother reached over and took the broom from my throbbing fingers. Yeah, they hurt like hell...I can only imagine what it felt like to her.
     He poked him in the side a few times until the guys eyes opened, then moved it around to his cheek and applied some pressure. He didn't move, just stared up at one of us, not sure which...In defeat. My brother finally spoke. "I have your gun. The only thing preventing me from calling the cops right now, is the fact that we aren't innocent in all this either. Now we're moving tomorrow and if you want the weapon back, you'll have to break in to get it. It's over, you got that?"
     He wheezed out a "Yeah" and pushed up onto his knees. My brother helped him up and he didn't shrug him off. Good sign right? Doubtful.
     We moved the next day and haven't seen cock eye since....Until....Ha!

      I hope you enjoyed the Neighbor Chronicles as much as I enjoyed telling them. <3
   

8 comments:

  1. Damn! What an ass. I HOPE you haven't seen them again! lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I saw them at a store once, but they didn't see me. lol

      Delete
  2. Glad it's over. I'm almost afraid to ask about your new neighbors. Thank you Ditter for keeping us on the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ditter
    I. Want to ask if there is anything new about Laurann Dohner. She says nothing about True even who he is...

    Is True 927 from Valiant book?

    And when is the releasing date of that book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True was mentioned in Moons book, he was the NS that gave Moon the gun and let him out of the side gate. I'm not sure if True is 927 or not but I do know that True was in Moons book.. And there isn't a release date yet, I think Laurann is still working on edits for True

      Delete
    2. Thanks Kelsey! True will be released on Dec 10th. :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Love feedback!