Monday, November 11, 2013

My review of Jim Morgan and the King of Thieves.

This review is from: Jim Morgan and the King of Thieves (Kindle Edition) I read this book not knowing what to expect. It's not my usual genre. I was pleasantly surprised, however and very glad I picked it up. What an adventure. Jim Morgan definitely had behavioral issues. He was spoiled and just a bit self centered, yet not beyond redemption. Jim's character flaws work themselves out as the plot thickens and he becomes a very likable, caring person. His journey takes you on an amazing ride to battle with pirates, decipher a riddle and run along next to him in search of hidden treasure! The story is magical and full of drama and humor. Even though it's meant for a younger audience, adults will enjoy it too! I highly recommend the read and look forward to the next book in the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love feedback!