Saturday, December 21, 2013

USA Today recommended author Olivia Black/Alicia White!

Congratulations, Olivia Black/ Alicia White on your new release!

Welcome to the Silver Bullet, the hottest gay club around! From a dance floor to a dungeon, we have it all.

Today is the release of Book 2...Big, Bad Vampire. I'm so thankful to all the readers. It's been amazing day! I've watched the book climb up the bestseller list from 10 to 5 and I've received some wonderful notes from readers. You've made my day 100% better. Thank you all!
Welcome to the Silver Bullet, the hottest gay club around! From a dance floor to a dungeon, we have it all.

Today is the release of Book 2...Big, Bad Vampire. I'm so thankful to all the readers. It's been amazing day! I've watched the book climb up the bestseller list from 10 to 5 and I've received some wonderful notes from readers. You've made my day 100% better. Thank you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love feedback!