Monday, January 6, 2014

On the couch with Madeline Pryce!


Reclining on the couch today, is Madeline Pryce

I'm so happy to have Madeline with me today! I met this beautiful lady nearly two years ago in one of my groups. Can you say PERSONALITY?! Seriously one of the funniest women alive! The one line I'll never forget...I had made a comment to her about hopping on her lap and her reply was..."You pick the music." Her quick wit and amazing talent made me a fan for life! I adore you woman...and the wet spot on that couch is not what you think. Besides...I wasn't the last one on it. I believe it was Christian Boeving. :D


A-DARK CRAVINGS-Blog Tour presented by Madeline Pryce


I want to thank my host today, Ditter. She is an amazing woman and without her, I wouldn’t have gotten as far as I have. Ditterverse is a world in itself! I’m so happy that Ditter has followed her dreams and started writing. Her characters are smokin’ hawt and I can’t wait to see what else she comes up with. Oh, and Ditter, I wondered about that wet spot...but if it came from Christian Boeving...*fangirl sigh* I'll stay where I am. *Wink*

Today, we are at the bar with Ella. She’s snarky, sexy and kicks all kinds of ass.



ROLE
Heroine, Vampire (kind of)

FAVORITE QUOTE/SCENE
I knew I was in bad shape because, despite how my gut clenched with hunger, my fangs didn’t lengthen. Erectile dysfunction. I had vampire ED, on top of everything else.

PREFERRED BEVERAGE
Micah’s Blood (she can’t really hold her liquor…)

CHARACTER INSPIRATION
Kate Beckinsale



CHARACTER INSPIRED COCKTAIL/SHOOTER
Grapefruit Blood Orange Cocktail—so delicious!

GIVEAWAY
For a chance to win an electronic copy of DARK CRAVINGS leave a comment (be sure to include your email). I’ll randomly pick a replier within three days for each blog stop. Don’t forget to enter the grand prize (Rafflecopter link at bottom). One lucky winner will receive a $25 gift card from Amazon or Barnes & Nobles.

GRAPEFRUIT BLOOD ORANGE COCKTAIL



1.5 oz. pink grapefruit vodka (regular vodka works too)
3 oz. fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
.5 oz. fresh squeezed lime juice
3 oz. fresh squeezed blood orange juice

First you’ll want to juice your grapefruit, blood oranges and lime. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add vodka, grapefruit juice and lime juice. Shake well. Pour it into a glass filled with ice. Top with the fresh squeezed blood orange juice and a blood orange slice for garnish.

And one more thing, Ditter. You pick the music ;-) 



BLURB
As a half-breed vampire, Ella Grey’s life sucks. She does her best to pass the time killing demons and secretly admiring her Shadow Hunter partner, Micah. He’s hot, dangerous and knows it. He’d be just Ella’s type if he weren’t likely to kill her the moment she put a toe out of line.

A chance encounter with a succubus changes everything. From the second the succubus’s spell washes over them, Ella and Micah are helpless to keep their hands off one another. The sex, when it’s not leaving them on the verge of death, is earth shattering and for the first time in ages Ella is connected with someone on a level she’d feared lost forever. But a dangerous prophecy has been set into motion, and if Ella’s not careful it’ll pull her straight from Micah’s arms and into the deepest bowels of the underworld.

A Romantica® Paranormal erotic romance from Ellora’s Cave. Publisher’s Note: This book was previously published under the title Blood Lust Rising. It has been revised and expanded for EC.


ABOUT MADELINE PRYCE
Madeline Pryce wrote her first novel when she was ten, penned with neon-pink ink in a loose-leaf binder. Captivated by romantic literature, yet intrigued by the paranormal, she continues to develop her own voice, writing the kinds of stories that inspired her as a teen. 

(To be entered into the grand prize, $25 gift card)

20 comments:

  1. I love a good vampire story! This one sounds different from the usual formula and I am looking forward to reading it. Email address is candybezner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Candy! Thank you so much for stopping by. And yes, it is a bit different, but in a good way. The characters speak for themselves and draw you in. Soon, you'll be helpless to resist them. ((HUGS)) - Don't forget to enter into the Rafflecopter link. It's kinda small, gonna fix that.

      Delete
  2. Girl. I adore you. Thank you SOOOOOO much for having me here today. Lets kick some ass and take some names. You and me baby (with Dawn Montgomery too). ;-) *Fades out to some really kickin' music*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loooove this one! That drink looks fabulous, honey!

      Delete
    2. Lmao@ fades out! I love you right back and so happy to have you today! There's Dawn! Love me some Dawn!

      Delete
    3. I also love me some Dawn!! You stuck her in the editing cave, lol. You better brush her hair or something. ((HUGS)) Glad you like the drink, its one of the more tamer ones, if you can believe it. LOL

      *Fades out again* (Cause Ditter loves it so much)

      Delete
  3. I love Kate Beckinsale! And of course blood red grapefuit...is there any other kind for a vampire?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops...blood oranges LOL. BLOOD ORANGES! LOL

      Delete
    2. LMAO!! I love typo's. Auto Correct or Swype? LOL. Or...just fatigue? I'm so happy you stopped by <3 Thank you for the support. And no, no other fruit for a vampire. I had SO much fun researching all the different drinks out there.

      Delete
  4. Sounds like my kind of book would love the chance to win it and read it. Good luck everyone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Michelle! Glad to see you again :)

      Delete
  5. I love these drinks you're posting, Madeline. Very inventive! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I hope you try some of them out. Just wait for the other ones. There are some great one still to come!! LOL. Thank you for coming by. :)

      Delete
  6. You can just feel the sexual tension that is going to be in this book! I cannot wait until I can afford to buy it, but until then, I have it on my Amazon Wish List! Two days of drinking cyber cocktails and I already have the hiccups! LOL kbinmich AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Amazon wish lists!! Thank you so much for stopping by. And LOL, just wait, you'll be trashed by the end of this blog tour, lol. I'll have to email you some asprin for the hang over.

      Delete
  7. I love the Cocktails Madeline. Readers will be needing them to cool down after this hot number. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!! Thank you so much for coming by and supporting me :) And, this drink does look refreshing.

      Delete
  8. Love the cocktail! Although I am not sure where to get a blood orange. I am really looking forward to reading this book. I am hoping to win a copy, as my budget is tighter then my waistband on my skinny jeans after Thanksgiving dinner. :) The book sound Hawt!
    tamrawhitener@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tamye! Thank you for coming out and reading through all the posts! And, I've seen Blood Orange at my local grocery store, they are really tasty!! But, I'm sure you could get some already juiced (I've also seen them in bottles). They make some really good sparking Blood Orange drinks which would probably be really good in this recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. And.... the winner, chosen by random.org is Shesawriter!!! You've won a copy of Dark Cravings. Congrats!

    Note: The book giveaway portion of this stop is closed, but please feel free to still comment :) If you entered into the Rafflecopter drawing, the winner will be chosen on January 20th.

    ReplyDelete

Love feedback!