Friday, January 31, 2014

Review of DitterCon2014 by Etienne Gibbs

My review: * Ditter, you're an amazing author, entrepreneur, and event organizer, whose second annual meet-the-authors, book-signing, and authors-cruise event, DitterCon 2014, was, as they say, "off the chain". From my observation while conducting the live remote interviews, everyone seems to have had a delightful time. I know I did! But the icing on the cake was the authors interacting with each other on the follow-up cruise. Thank you, Ditter, for going above and beyond! Direct Link: * http://www.blogtalkradio.com/intheauthorscornerwithetienne/2014/01/18/live-remote-from-dittercon-2014 Addtional statistics of interviews with Ditter, Christian, and Tara: * 9/25/2013 3:00 PM, Christian Boeving and Ditter Kellen, Their Live Encore:  
* 9/18/2013 3:00 PM, Surprise Author Christian Boeving: 
* 9/11/2013 3:00 PM, Tara Cardinal - Author and Actress: 
* 8/27/2013 11:00 AM, Ditter Kellen - Author and Creator of DitterCon 2014:

1 comment:

  1. Review by Film Director Tara Cardinal
    It was wonderful to meet the authors and fans from all around the globe at 2014 Dittercon. My Red Reaper cast were greeted with a LIVELY audience, who oohed, awwed, laughed, cheered and cried and I was pleased to show my hard work to an intelligent audience who clearly saw the movie as more than the sword and sorcery piece it appears to be.
    Conversations were as witty as they were sexy and a good time was had by all. I have already blocked off my calendar for Dittercon 2015!

    ReplyDelete

Love feedback!