Friday, February 7, 2014

Callie's Story by Jean Joacham did a number on me!

I met Jean Joacham in one of my book groups a couple of years ago. At that time, there were two books in the Now and Forever series. I read them both, and as a result, she had to hide from me for a couple of days. *Laughs* I'll never forget it. And I'll never forget that story. I saw Jean today in another book group and reminded her of how those books affected me. They broke my heart, pissed me off, tickled my funny bone and made me fall in love.
     Well, Jean informed me today, she has three more books in that series now. I will be starting on the rest soon.. I asked her permission to share that story with you and she was happy to oblige. And, the good news is...Book one, Now and Forever, Callie's story is FREE right now, so grab it up!
     Thank you Jean Joacham for being such a good sport and not hating me for chasing you around with a bat! :) :) Love you, Lady!

Callie's story FREE! http://www.amazon.com/Now-Forever-Callies-Story-ebook/dp/B005LJX21O/



                         All of the books in the series can be found on her website along with the blurbs!
  http://www.jeanjoachimbooks.com






"A heart melting story of love, trust and letting go."
            Ditter Kellen

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this, Ditter. You can chase me around anything at anytime at all! LOL. I'm delighted you liked the first two books and I hope the rest of the books live up to your expectations. Your support is marvelous! MWAH! *runs off to get a head start*.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! I look forward to reading them!

      Delete
  2. Just stumbled across your blog today.I really enjoy it.Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Love feedback!